Monday, January 21, 2008

Day 6 slash the day that caffeine saved my life!

So, not gonna lie, I totally had a coffee. I had the most insaaaaane headache, a small organic coffee with soy milk saved my life. Whatever. I've already decided I'm going to have another one next weekend too. It was, the best, ever!

Breakfast
-Eggs scrambled on oil with spinach, onions, and rice milk
Lunch
-raw veggies and some marinated tofu cubes
Dinner
-Baked sweet potatoes with onions, carrots, garlic, and drizzled with honey
-Baked asparagus with fresh romsemary, garlic, olive oil, and lemon juice

Snack
-Rice cake with coconut oil and honey



I used to looooove the grocery store. Now, not so much. Walking past displays of yummy melt in your mouth brie cheeses, the CHEESECAKE DEPARTMENT, pure torture. Ugh. But I got these delish seed bars that only use honey, kinda like a chocolate bar less the chocolate..

So, feeling wonderful, I can't remember the last time I ate this healthy for so many days in a row. But I'm totally irritated. And cravings. Oh my god.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home