Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Day 1 (20 days to go)

I walked by Starbucks this morning, she smiled warmly and waved me in. But I kept walking and quietly whimpered at my desk for a half an hour. So I sucked on a carrot for a while.

Breakfast
- smoothie made with 1 cup natural soy milk, a bit of organic dairy free live bio yogurt, half a banana, a dash of honey, and a bit of gluten free muesli for texture. This I can get used to. Oh and hot water with lemon, the staple of this detox. Fun!
Snack
- Carrots, gluten free rice crackers
Lunch
- Salad (greens, spinach, you know...) with pine nuts, veggies, and dressing (dressing part extra virgin olive oil, part lemon, minced garlic)
Dinner
- Chicken marinated for 30 minutes with fresh cilantro, juice of half a lime, cumin and chili
- Lentils simmered with fresh garlic, spinach, cilantro, onions, and spices to make it Dahl like (cumin, turmeric, garam masala). So, this totally looked like my cat ate spinach off the floor, vomited it up, and I served it for dinner. But it was actually quite tasty on the palate I might say.
- Steamed broccoli

3 large cups of organic green tea, lots of water, lots and lots of water.

Pee'd like crazy all day, my co-worker asked if I was pregnant. Then my roommate asked if I wanted to order Pavarazzi's. Jerk. No real cravings today. Just a chocolate bar. A Coffee Crisp, actually.

No caffeine withdrawal, still happy.

This is nothing.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home