Friday, January 18, 2008

18 more days but I think I could do this FOREVERRR!

My roommate ate a CHOCOLATE BAR NEXT TO ME TODAY!!! And THEN, she asks if I would mind if she made a bag POPCORN. I minded. She had almonds.

Breakfast
-This is THE YUMMIEST. I took one brown rice wrap and cut it in two, spread pumpkin seed butter (tastes just like peanut butter, only strangely green, don't be scared...it's tasty), cut up half a banana, drizzled with honey and grilled it in a grilled cheese maker. HOLY DELICIOUS!!!
Lunch
-A little bit of a curry I made last night (recipe is posted), and a giant green salad with the dressing I made using the leftover tofu marinade (recipe posted).
Dinner
-Green stir fry. Heated olive oil with fresh garlic and grated ginger, added water, then onions, broccoli, carrots, bok choy, green chard, and spinach. While stir frying, I added some Bragg's for taste (by the way, Bragg's is a soy sauce replacement, you can use it because it's not fermented and you can get it at any health food store).

Ginger Root is my best friend.



I am drinking SO MUCH GREEN TEA!! I think I pee'd about 83 times today. I joked to my little man friend I was pregnant. I don't think he found that very funny. Dying for just one gulp of coffee, just for the taste, god that first sip in the morning is like better then any drug in this lifetime...but no caffeine withdrawal yet, weird. Craving chocolate like woah. Fondue night at my house in 18 days!!

Check out what these Asians are up to now at the Modern Toilet, talk about eating shit.. http://theuncoolhunter.com/home.php?idioma=ENG&id_uncool=881&PHPSESSID=5190a64162b33e36894381fc3e7d22ae

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home