Thursday, January 17, 2008

Day 2..just 480 sober hours to go..

As if I'm blogging!! It's kinda fun. And David Duchovny does it, so it's cool.

Still happy today. I brought cookies that I made last week into work, out of my face!!! Natural Food Pantry is my new favorite hang.

Breakfast
-Smoothie with brown rice milk (I switched to rice milk because someone pointed out that there is cane in soy milk and that's sugar, I'm going to read up on that a little more, even though the book says it's allowed...), DF yogurt, half a banana, honey, and GF muesli. Aaaand the hot water with lemon. Ugh.
Snack
- Raw carrots and broccoli
Lunch
-Chicken curry salad! I got this off another blog. a cup of shredded chicken, fresh cilantro, a bit of the dairy free yogurt, and curry powder - chilled.
- Greeeeen salad!!
Dinner
-I'm a lucky girl!!! First of all, I don't eat seafood. Hate it. But a friend treated me to dinner at Eighteen and we had honey ginger cod served over pureed carrots. It was pretty much the best thing I've ever had. This cod was like cotton candy melt in your mouth delicious. Wow.

And SO MUCH GREEN TEA. I had 5 cups. Water water water.

I'm still running on NO coffee, I am SO PROUD of myself. No headaches or anything. It's gotta be the copious amounts of tea I'm throwing back, I feel like I've drank Africa dry of tea leaves already..

Coffee crisp!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home