Saturday, January 19, 2008

DAY 4 NO COFFEE

I am SO sick of carrots, I better be able to see in the dark once this all done and over with.

Breakfast
-A small cup of natural soy milk, there are natural unsweetened kinds. Hot water with lemon. I'm not going to write I had this anymore, just assume I have, you're to have a cup every morning.
Snack
-More
Soy milk, a seed bar, and carrots using my salad dressing as a dip.
Lunch
-Green salad, I topped it with those marinated tofu cubes. I also had a little bit more curry on the side.
Dinner
-I made the most delicious
Chickpea & Fresh Rosemary Soup. I found the recipe online.

-olive oil
-a couple cloves of pressed garlic
-minced fresh rosemary
-2 cans of chickpeas
-4 cups vegetable broth
-lemon juice

Heat the oil and add garlic and rosemary. Brown the garlic. Add chickpeas and cook 2 minutes. Add the broth and bring to a boil. Simmer for 30 minutes. Puree in a blender until smooth. Add lemon juice to taste.




YUMMMM!!!

I'm beginning to get some out of this world cravings. All I can think about is snacking. I'm weakening. I need sugar. I need caffeine. I NEED A COFFEE. Hold me... I watched a movie, how exactly does one watch a movie without popcorn??? It's just...not right. I ate a
pumpkin seed and honey mix from Bulk Barn instead. Lame.

I didn't think my skin could get any softer, but it has.

Popcorn. Pho. Coffee.

Repeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home